Simone's Face Wash | Cellulose Active
A tonic that refreshes & stimulants new cells
- High in Vitamin C & A
- Anti-bacterial benefits prevent acne concerns
- Rich in antioxidants that benefit collagen strength
- Better alternative to retinol & hyaluronic acid
Our light face wash is super effective against stubborn make up & combined with our japense konjac sponge to exfoliate is a all round winner. Designed to remove all ingrained dirt, neutralise Free Radicals, tighten the skin whilst providing the ultimate skin comfort and hydration making it the perfect alternative to a Micellar Water and pollutant face wipes.
What is Cellulose? It’s a Antioxidant from plants that absorbs free radicals. Rich in Antioxidants with anti-ageing properties.
With an invigorating blend of Aloe Vera, Passion Flower and Cellulose Gel your skin will be actively repairing and soothing whilst combating irritation and sensitivity. The Cellulose Gel & Passion Flower combination delivers rich antioxidants to help protect your skin against environmental damage and provide anti-ageing protection.
Recommended Use: Add a pump of the Face Wash to clean hands, lather and apply to the Face & Neck to remove dirt and make-up. The rinse with clean water and dab dry with a clean towel. Can we swept over eyes to remove stubborn Mascara and eye make-up. Repeat this process if required. We recommend daily use of this Face Wash or once a week with the Konjac Sponge to exfoliate the skin.
It is important to note you do not need a toner with this face wash, this has been designed to be used without a toner.
Full Ingredients: Water (Aqua), Cocamidopropyl betaine, Hydroxypropylmethylcellulose, Phenoxyethanol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis), Ethylhexylglycerin..
- 100% plant-based
- vegan suitable
- Recyclable packaging
- Made in Britain
- Research conducted at the University of Birmingham healthcare division
- Fully dermatologically tested in the UK
- doesn’t have: Synthetic chemicals, parabens, alcohols, animal ingredients (or tested on animals), PEGS, mineral oils, silicones, synthetic colours, plastic Microbeads, artificial fragrances.